Ethereum is another cryptocurrency just like bitcoin. In fact, Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency right now. The price of Ethereum cannot be predicted as it fluctuates like bitcoin but it is a good investment. This post is about how to buy Ethereum coin in Nigeria.
You can buy Ethereum coin directly from Coinbase but this is not possible for Nigerians; Nigerians are not allowed to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum from Coinbase. If you are a foreigner or you use a VPN, you can purchase Ethereum on Coinbase. Ethereum users in Nigeria have to buy bitcoin then convert the bitcoin to Ethereum.
Note: This method works for all countries that cannot buy Ethereum directly on Coinbase or other wallets.
How to buy Ethereum in Nigeria
Once the C-CEX account has been created, locate your C-CEX bitcoin wallet address and send the bitcoin equivalent of Ethereum you want to buy. Your C-CEX bitcoin wallet address can be found by following the simple process below;
- Visit c-cex.com/?p=btc-usd while logged into C-CEX.
- At the right corner, click on my wallet.
- Copy the bitcoin deposit address.
Transfer bitcoin to your C-CEX wallet from your other wallet loaded with bitcoin. Now you convert the bitcoin to Ethereum.
How to convert Bitcoin to Ethereum on C-CEX
This is relatively simple. Follow the steps below to convert Bitcoin to Ethereum on C-CEX;
- visit c-cex.com/?p=eth-btc while logged into C-CEX (this is the official C-CEX bitcoin to Ether conversion page).
- Scroll down a bit and locate “Buy ETH for BTC”. See image below.
- Enter the amount of Ethereum you want to buy.
- Make sure you have the bitcoin equivalent of Ethereum you want to buy.
- Click on “Buy Eth”
The Etherium will be posted to your C-CEX Ethereum wallet. Congratulations, you have successfully purchased your Ethereum coin.
C-CEX is a good wallet to use but you can also transfer your Ethereum to any Ethereum wallet you prefer e.g Coinbase.
Hope this was really helpful. Kindly share or link-back.