This post contains easy steps to check NABTEB result online for free. Every year, the National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) conduct exams for candidates in technical schools. NABTEB results are usually released two months after the examinations.
NABTEB May/June results usually come out by August while the NABTEB November/December results usually come out by February the next year.
To check NABTEB results online, candidates need to purchase the NABTEB scratch card. The scratch card contains the pin and codes that will enable you to check your result online.
How to Check NABTEB Result Online
After you must have purchased the NABTEB scratch card, follow the simple steps below to check your NABTEB result;
- Visit eworld.nabtebnigeria.org. (This is the official website for checking NABTEB results)
- Enter your NABTEB candidate number
- Select the examination type. The normal NABTEB is May/June while NABTEB GCE IS Nov/Dec
- Enter the card serial number. This can be found at the back of the NABTEB scratch card.
- Enter the card pin. This can also be found at the back of the NABTEB scratch card.
- Tick on the send result to email option to send a copy of the NABTEB result to your email address.
- Click on submit.
How to Check NABTEB Result with Mobile Phones
To check NABTEB result with a mobile phone, you must have at least 30 Naira credit on your phone.
- Send an SMS with your phone with the format below
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
For example, to check May/June result send in this format; NABTEB*1234567890*WRC2423567893*MJ. Send the message to 32327.
To check Nov/Dec result, send in this format; NABTEB*1234567890*WRC2423567893*ND. Send the message to 32327.
Note: *MJ means May/June and *ND means Nov/Dec.
After checking the result, print it out and keep in a safe place to avoid damages. The NABTEB scratch card only allows candidates to check result five times. After the fifth time, you have to purchase another NABTEB scratch card.