The Lagos state Polytechnic cut-off mark for 2018/2019 has not been released. LASPOTECH cut-off mark can only be released after the school conducts its post-utme screening.
While we wait for the LASPOTECH 2018/2019 departmental cut-off mark, here’s a preview of last years cut-off marks. The LASPOTECH cut-off mark for this year may be slightly different from last years marks.
LASPOTECH Cut-Off Mark 2017/2018
- Accountancy = 180
- Agricultural Technology = 150
- Architecture = 150
- Arts and Industrial Design = 150
- Banking and Finance = 170
- Building Technology = 150
- Business Admin = 180
- Chemical Engineering = 170
- Civil Engineering = 170
- Computer Engineering = 180
- Computer Science = 180
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering = 180
- Estate Management = 150
- Fisheries = 150
- Food Technology = 160
- Hospitality Management and Technology = 160
- Insurance = 160
- leisure and Tourism = 160
- Marketing = 170
- Mass Communication = 180
- Mechatronics = 180
- Mechanical Engineering = 180
- Office Technology and Management = 160
- Science Laboratory and Technology = 180
- Statistics = 150
- Urban and Regional Planning = 150
- Agriculture & Bio-Environmental Engineering = 150
- Quantity Surveying = 150
- Horticulture Technology = 150
Candidates who scored up to the cut-off mark will be admitted based on merit. Candidates who do not meet the cut off mark can purchase a change of course form from the school. Please note that the LASPOTECH change of course form is different from JAMB change of course form.
Do you want to get an SMS when the LASPOTECH post-utme form goes on sale? Check this post.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new updates
Login to your email to confirm subscription..
Something went wrong.