The Lagos State Polytechnic Post-Utme screening form for 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. All eligible candidates are advised to get the form before it closes. LASPOTECH Post-UTME screening from costs 2,000 Naira. Read to the end to see the closing date.
All candidates that chose the Lagos State Polytechnic in the 2019/2020 UTME exams and obtained a minimum score of 150. Candidates must also have the required O’level subjects and JAMB subject combination.
LASPOTECH accepts candidates that chose the institution as the first or second choice. However, to be offered admission, you have to make Lagos State Polytechnic your most preferred choice.
How to Apply for the LASPOTECH Post-UTME Screening Form
The form can be gotten online through the school website. Candidates should follow the procedure below to obtain the form.
- Visit the school website at www.mylaspotech.edu.ng.
- Click on “Post-UTME” at the top right side of the navigation pane.
- Fill your profile information correctly.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click continue.
- Make a payment of 2000 Naira (excluding bank charges).
- Fill in your details correctly with a valid email address and phone number.
- Upload your passport photograph. The accepted size is 150×150 and must not be more than 22KB. See our guide on how to resize images.
- Fill in your O’level details and upload a scanned copy of your SSCE/NABTEB result.
- After filling, click on continue.
- A verification code will be sent to your email address. Login to your email address to get the code.
- Cross-check your entries. Make sure all the details are correct.
- Read and accept the attestation then submit.
- Print out the application form as it will be required later on.
The LASPOTECH Post-UTME screening results show up immediately after you have obtained the form. You should print out your post-UTME result while waiting for the LASPOTECH departmental cut-off marks and admission list to be released.
The LASPOTECH Post-UTME form is stipulated to close by 11:59 PM (Midnight) on Sunday, 11th August 2019.
Candidates can join our Facebook group to stay informed on the latest developments.