The Lagos State University screening form for 2018/2019 academic session is now available. The management of the school invites candidates seeking admission into 100 level and direct entry (200 level) to apply.
The LASU screening is compulsory for candidates that want to gain admission into the institution. The screening exercise will be done online, no post-utme exams will be conducted. You can see how LASU calculates candidates screening result here.
Before you proceed to buy the LASU screening form, you need to pass the following requirements;
LASU Screening Form Requirements
- You must have chosen Lagos State University (LASU) in the 2018/2019 JAMB examination as the first choice institution.
- Your JAMB score must not be below 190 i.e Lagos state university JAMB cut off mark is 190.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age on or before 1st October 2018.
- All direct entry candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB) who wish to be considered for admission into 200 level must have purchased a JAMB direct entry form.
- Candidates of Lagos State origin who applied for the Lagos State University Indigeneship verification will be required to enter their IIVC code during registration.
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two  sitting. A credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses at Lagos State University.
- Candidates awaiting their O’level results are eligible to apply. Note that any examination that is taken after July 2018 shall not be accepted.
- Medical and Dentistry candidates must apply with a single sitting in relevant O’level subjects.
- Engineering candidates using two O’level results must possess at least six O’level subjects in Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, one more science subject and any other subject.
Candidates should also note that only the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the under listed course can apply.
List of Courses available for LASU 2018/2019 Admission
|1||ARTS||Yoruba & Communication Arts
Christian Religious Studies
Islamic Religious Studies
History & International Studies
Islamic Religious Education
Physical & Health Education
Computer Science Education
Political Science Education
|4||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTUTRE||Agriculture|
|5||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||Public Administration
Banking & Finance
Industrial Relations and Personnel
|6||SCHOOL OF MASS COMMUNICATION||Mass Communication|
Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
|8||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||Medicine & Surgery
|9||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Geography & Planning
|10||SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT||Transport|
|11||Engineering||Electronics & Computer Engineering
Chemical and Polymer Engineering
How to Apply for the LASU Screening Form
Method of Payment
Candidates should visit screening.lasu.edu.ng and select either “UTME sign-up” or “DE sign-up”. Enter your JAMB registration number, surname and click confirm.
Pay a non-refundable sum of 2,000 Naira for the LASU screening exercise.
The Prospective students would be required to submit the following; JAMB Registration Number, Surname, First name, Middle name, email address and telephone number (both must be active and personal to the applicant).
Click on proceed to the next page, a transaction ID to be used for payment would be displayed. The candidate should copy this transaction ID and proceed for payment at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu.
Click on pay, enter your email address, GSM number. Also, enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above and proceed to enter the details of your ATM card.
Click Process Payment, print your payment receipt from the screen. A transaction message will be sent to your email and phone number, hence, the need to use your email address and phone number.
Online Screening Registration
After successful payment for LASU screening form, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and click login.
Prospective candidates should enter the required details (JAMB Registration number, surname, mode of entry – UME or D.E). Click on PROCEED button to load Registration Form.
Each applicant is expected to complete the registration form by providing the required information.
Candidates will be required to upload a scanned copy of their passport size photograph(File size: Not more than 20kb; File format: JPEG(i.e “jpg”). This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates, will be used on their degree certificates.
Carefully study the agreement form. If you agree to the stated terms, click on the ‘I agree’ button on the left-hand side of the page.
Note: If you do not agree to stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point. Please read and understand the terms before registering.
Fill in all required details contained on the online registration form. Confirm that the details are correct then click finish. To make changes, before you click finish, you may click on the EDIT button.
Registration for the payment of application fee for the Admission Screening Exercise starts from Friday, 27th July 2018 and closes Friday, 17th August 2018 by 11:59 PM.
Kindly share this post with your friends using the share buttons below so they don’t miss out.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new updates
Login to your email to confirm subscription..
Something went wrong.