The NOX app player is an Android emulator for PC. An Android emulator is an application that allows people use android apps and games on non-android devices. There are so many Android emulators but NOX app stands out amongst them.
With this app, users enjoy all android games on Windows or MAC. This is the best way to use Whats App on PC or MAC book. The NOX app team is constantly releasing new updates to improve the software. The latest NoxPlayer for Mac is version V1.1.0; The new version comes with optimized setting and window display and fixed startup difficulty problem has been solved.
Why you should use Nox App player
1. It does not slow your system down
Nox app does not slow the computer system down. It is fast and does not lag. I have used Bluestack and it made my computer system slow when I used it. Immediately I uninstalled Bluestack from my system, it became faster. Nox app has been installed on my system for a while now and there’s no report of it slowing down my windows Hp laptop.
2. It gives you freedom
Freedom is when you can do the same things you can do on a Smartphone on a laptop or desktop. Imagine while replying Whats app messages even while your cell phone is switched off or playing that Android game on a 15 or 13-inch laptop or desktop.
3. It is Easy to use
This app is easy to use. The graphic user interface (GUI) is easy to understand. The Nox app player comes with the android play store like every other Android emulator for PC. It is also easy to play Android games on the Nox app as all the controls are intact.
Functions of Nox app player
This best android emulator for PC has lots of features you would love. It runs on the Android 4.4.2 kernel and it is very much compatible with Windows 10 computers. The latest update of Nox android emulator for windows comes with lots of added features. Below are the lists of capabilities this app can do;
- If you already have the Android APK file on your computer system, you can drag and drop the APK file into the Nox app and it installs instantly
- The Google play store is already pre-installed into the app. Just sign in to your Google play account.
- Inbuilt video recording feature. With this feature, a user can record on-screen actions. This is useful for video tutorials etc.
- Captured pictures are saved in a computer directory
- Customizable sidebar options available on the latest version
- Help tips are available for users. This will help new users to understand the app quickly.
- Backup Nox data to computer drive easily.
- Nox allows you to play Pokemon Go on your windows or MacBook.
PC Requirements to Install Nox App Player
Before you go ahead to download this software, your Pc must have the following features.
- At least 2.2 GHz of processor
- 2GB RAM
- 3 GB Hard disk space
- 1 Gb Video Memory
The developers of this wonderful app are always working to add more features. While we are expecting the next update, let’s see how to download Nox app player for windows and Macbook and also, how to install Nox to your system.
How to Download NOX app player on your windows or Mac Pc
The Nox app player has two different ways to download it; the online downloader and the offline downloader. Please, note that you need an updated graphics card for Nox android emulator to work. An outdated graphics card would prompt the user for an upgrade before Nox installs on the computer system.
You may ask what is the difference between the offline and online installer? The online installer for Nox android emulator automatically updates itself when new releases are made while the offline installer only lets the user download the latest version of Nox app player.
Download Nox android emulator from any of the links below (The size of this file is estimated at 278MB)
If you need help with how to install Nox App Player on your Pc or Laptop, check the tutorial below to guide you.
How to Install Nox App Player on Windows 7,8,10
This app requires an internet connection to work so to install it, make sure internet connection is enabled.
- Download the app from the link posted above. (use the link that is suitable for you)
- Immediately the download has completed, click to install it on the PC.
- Wait for the install process to be complete. Click on the start button to open the Nox software.
- Once the Nox app is open, it installs the files necessary for it to function on the computer system hard drive
- Immediately the app is launched for the first time, the user needs to login with a Google account. A Google account is the same thing as a Gmail account. If you don’t have a Google account, you can easily create one here.
- After all, click on the play store icon to browse through and download all the Android apps you would love to use. If you already have the APK files of the android apps, you can drag and drop the APK file into the Nox app player.
Errors on NOX App Player and How to fix it
If this app was installed well and the Pc meets the requirements written above, an error may not occur while using the Nox app. But I a case where errors occur, see the possible solutions below.
I can’t Download Nox emulator, file size is too much
The file size for Nox android emulator as at the time of publishing is 246Mb. If the internet connection breaks while the file is downloading, it restarts the download from the beginning. This problem usually occurs while downloading with Firefox or Google Chrome.
This can be fixed by using Internet Download Manager (IDM) to download the file. Internet download manager will continue the download even if there is disrupt in internet connection.
How to Solve Your Graphics card is out of date error
This could happen as a result of an outdated graphic card driver. Nox App works with a high standard graphic card.
This can easily be solved by installing or updating the computer graphics card to a higher version. If the problem persists, the Nox app recommends users use a useful tool called DriverTalent. Driver Talent is a useful tool that helps users get the drivers they need on their computer system.
Can’t connect to the Internet inside Nox
Nox Android emulator app works with an internet connection just like android also depends on the internet connection for most applications to work.
To solve this, the computer has to be connected to the internet. Open a browser in Nox like Google Chrome and try to open a website. If the browser and every other app fail to connect to the internet, the following actions may help;
- Turn off the wifi in Nox from the settings tab and try using Android data.
- Restart the Nox android emulator (close the app and open it again). If the problem continues, restart the computer system.
- Make sure the computer is connected to the internet. You can confirm by checking the wifi strength signal or visiting a web page on the PC.
- If all the steps mentioned above does not work, it could mean the user is using a proxy server to access the internet. We have written a post on how to use Nox android emulator with a proxy server.
Do you use NoxPlayer on your PC or MacBook? Tell us about your experience with it.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new updates
Login to your email to confirm subscription..
Something went wrong.