The University of Lagos, UNILAG Distance Learning admission first list, has been released. Candidates whose names are on the list are to proceed with the DLI online registration. In this post, you will see how to go about the registration online.
Please note that this is only for people whose names are on the DLI admission list.
The registration exercise begins on Monday, 9th July 2018, at 9.00a.m to
4.00p.m., Mondays to Saturdays at Distance Learning Institute.
Registration Procedure for UNILAG DLI Freshers
STEP 1: Validation/Registration
- Visit the Distance Learning Institute website at http://dli.unilag.edu.ng
- Under Portal Login, Click Student Portal Login.
- Provide your application number and your surname in lowercase as the password. You will be required to change your password immediately from the default password to a secure password.
- Click on “Acceptance letter” to download and print your acceptance letter.
- Click on “Update biodata” to edit your biodata and save.
- Upload the following:
i. Handwritten Letter of Preparedness to pay all service charge.
ii. A reference Letter from Employer or Sponsor
iii. A reference Letter from one of a Lawyer, Clergy, Imam or Senior Civil Servant
- Generate the following the following documents online;
- Screening of New Students 2017/2018 Form
- Student Information Form.
- Health Service Questionnaire.
- Students Entrance Medical Examination Form.
STEP 2: Continue Registration
- Click on “Admission letter” to download and print your admission letter.
- Click on “Generate/Regenerate Fees” to generate fees for the 2017/2018 session.
- Online Payment – Click the “Pay Now (Remita)” Button to make payment online.
- Bank Payment – Print Pay Advice for payment at any commercial bank in Nigeria.
- Return to the portal http://studentportal.unilag.edu.ng to print out school fees receipt and complete course registration online.
- Print out course registration form, biodata form and bring along with documents listed on (i — xi) under Step 3 to the Admission Office at DLI to complete registration for student’s records.
STEP 3: FINAL ENROLMENT
- Proceed to the Admissions Office at DLI with the under listed documents:
- Admission Letter.
- Online generated Letter of Acceptance.
- Online generated Student Payment Receipt.
- Completed Health Service Questionnaire.
- Completed Students Entrance Medical Examination Form.
- Online generated biodata form.
- Online Course Registration Form Approved by Course Adviser.
- Handwritten Letter of Preparedness to pay all service charge.
- A reference Letter from Employer or Sponsor.
- A reference Letter from any of a Lawyer, Clergy, Imam or Senior Civil Servant (All Letters must be original and duly signed).
- Passport photograph (4 copies with name and matriculation number on the reverse side).
Note: All stages in this procedure must be completed to be duly registered.
The UNILAG DLI form is still available till the 31st of July. The names of candidates who purchase the form during this period will be released in the supplementary list.