This announcement is for candidates that applied for the University of Lagos Foundation Programme. The institution has announced that the foundation programme entrance exam will hold from 14th of August to 16th of August 2017.
To know the exact date for your exam, you have to print the examination pass from the registration portal. Candidates can see the date, time and specific venue for their exam on the exam pass.
How to Print UNILAG Foundation Programme Examination Pass
Follow the instructions below to see how to print the UNILAG Foundation Programme exam pass;
- Visit the registration portal at applications.unilag.edu.ng.
- Click on continue application.
- Enter your Registration number in capital letter.
- Enter your password is small letters. Your surname is your password.
- While logged in; at the top-left side of the browser, click on “Exam Pass”.
- Print the exam pass in a coloured copy.
If for any reason the exam pass is not coming up, check back later. All candidates will be scheduled before the exam date.
FYI: The UNILAG Foundation Programme form is still available. The registration date has been extended to August 11, 2017.
The UNILAG Foundation Programme is also known as UNILAG DIPLOMA or UNILAG JUPEB. It is a one year programme for candidates who want to gain admission into UNILAG 200 level without JAMB.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new updates
Login to your email to confirm subscription..
Something went wrong.