Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is recruiting young and talented Nigerian graduates into its Management Trainee programme for the year 2018. The Vitafoam MTP programme is a one year programme structured to groom young graduates in various aspects of business for future growth.
The Vitafoam Management Trainee Programme will include projects, classrooms activities, and practical works.
After the programme has ended, the trainees with excellent performance will be offered jobs in their respective job roles.
- Job Title: Management Trainee.
- Job Type: Full Time.
- Job Category: Junior Management.
Interested applicants must;
- Know how to use Microsoft Office Productivity Tools. e.g Microsoft word, excel, power point etc.
- Have completed the Nigerian National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC).
- Have at least a University Degree or Higher Diploma from an accredited institution in Nigeria or abroad.
- Not be above 27 years old by September 2018.
- Have a minimum of five O’level credits which must include Mathematics and English Language.
- Be dynamic and analytical.
- Be creative and innovative.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply for Vitafoam Management Trainee Programme
Applicants who meet the criteria stated above should complete the Vitafoam MTP application form. Click here to apply.
All entries should be submitted on or before the 21st of June, 2018.
About Vitafoam Nigeria PLC
Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is a household name in Nigeria. The company is known for its mattress, pillows, cushions, upholstery sheeting, soft and hard furniture etc. Vitafoam has subsidiaries in Nigeria, Ghana and Sierra Leone. The company was incorporated in Nigeria on 4th of August, 1962 and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) in 1978. You can read more about the company on the company’s “About Us” page.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new updates
Login to your email to confirm subscription..
Something went wrong.