Following the release of the YABATECH admission list, the Yabatech change of course form is also out. Candidates who didn’t meet the cut off mark of their desired course can apply for the change of course form.
Like we always state, not all courses will be available for change of course. See the list of courses available below.
List Of Courses Available for YABATECH Change of Course
School of Arts, Design, and Printing
- Art and Design.
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology.
- Printing Technology.
School of Civil & Natural Resources
- Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Marine Engineering.
School of Environmental Studies
- Architecture Technology.
- Building Technology.
- Estate Management & Valuation.
- Quantity Surveying.
- Surveying & Geo-informatics.
- Urban & Regional Planning.
School of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering.
- Metallurgical Engineering.
- Wielding & Fabrication Engineering.
School of Management & Business Studies
- Office Technology Management.
School of Science
School of Technology
- Agricultural Technology (Epe campus).
- Hospitality Management.
- Leisure & Tourism (Epe campus).
- Polymer Technology.
- Textile Technology.
School of Technical Education (In Affiliation with University of Nigeria)
- Art Education.
- Biology Education.
- Business Education.
- Chemistry Education.
- Computer Education.
- Home Economics Education.
- Industrial Technical Education.
- Integrated Science Education.
The courses under School of Technical Education are offered in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. When you change to those courses, you will study at the University of Nigeria center located In Yabatech and you will graduate with a B.SC(ED) certificate.
Candidates who made Yaba College of Technology their First Choice with a minimum score of 160 in the JAMB UTME Exam and whose Post UTME Screening result is not less than 40% are eligible to apply.
All ND Candidates who are interested in B.Sc Degree programmes (School of Technical Education) must have scored a minimum of 200 in the UTME and must have chosen Yaba College of Technology as their first Choice Institution.
Note: IF you didn’t choose YABATECH as the first choice, you can purchase a change of institution form from JAMB.
However, candidates who applied for Mechanical Engineering are eligible to change course to Welding and Fabrication Engineering.
Interested candidates should make sure they have the required O’level subject combinations and JAMB combinations before applying for the YABATECH change of course form. Candidates should refer to the 2017 JAMB brochure for the requirements.
How To Apply for Yabatech Change of Course Form
- Visit the school website at yabatech.edu.ng
- Click on “Change of Course 2017/18”.
- Log in with your JAMB registration number.
- Make a payment of 1,000 Naira (Excluding Bank Charges).
- Repeat step 1,2,3
- Change to the course you want and submit.
- We can help you do the change of course. we will do it for you for a token. Call us on 08188376992.
The Yabatech change of course form will close on Monday, January 15, 2017.
Please note that purchasing the change of course form does not guarantee your admission.